View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:13 PM

Default Re: Massive $140,000 chip dump on Ongame

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also don't condone people "defrauding" pokerrooms, but if they are not cheating anyone, than I couldnt care less.

[/ QUOTE ]
How do you know they aren't cheating anyone? Any chance the account being dumped from has been hacked? Seems like one of the most likely scenarios to me. I find it hard to envision any "legitimate" reason for the dump...anyone who has $130,000 online should know enough not to try to "transfer" to someone else by chip dumping.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say they aren't cheating anyone, I said IF they aren't cheating anyone than I couldn't care less. I obviously don't condone people's accounts getting hacked and their money stolen. But to be honest, like I said earlier, I could care less if people are stealing from Ongame, especially Pokerroom, even though I still don't understand how this is stealing from Ongame.

If the guy did hack someone's account and is stealing his cash, then he should burn in hell. If they are laundering, then its non of my business.

EDIT: has a site ever upped its rake to cover money fraud, stolen cc's etc?? serious question, I obviously don't know much about this.