View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:10 PM

Default New Rakeback Account on Full Tilt

My friend is trying to make a new account on Full Tilt, so he can take advantage of Rakeback. I told him he shouldn’t do this because they explicitly say do not make multiple accounts on Full Tilt. He’s ignoring my warnings, however, and is proceeding with the process anyway.

Last night he withdrew all the funds on his current FT account into his Epassporte account. He made a new account on FT using a new email, home address, and name. One thing he is a little worried about is the name on the account. I don’t want to post his last name on the forum for obvious reasons, so let’s say his last name is Smith. For his original account he used the name “Court Smith”. On the new one, though, he is going to use his full legal name “Courtland Smith”. I wonder if he’ll get that one past Full Tilt.

All of his information on the brand new account he made at Full Tilt matches his Epassporte info. He stopped right at the final deposit step, however, when he noticed the warnings in bold at the bottom.

“We have logged your IP address for fraud protection” “Your IP address is so and so” “FRAUD WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW”

He thought about how he made the withdrawal last night on the old account at the same IP he was about to make the deposit with for the new account. So, he stopped at the final step. Now, he’s telling me he’s just going call a friend up and have him make the deposit for him somewhere else where it will be a different IP.

I asked him why he doesn’t just make a rakeback account at another site. He explained he loves FT and their software and doesn’t want to play anywhere else. Do you guys think it will work out for him?