View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 10:45 AM

Default Re: Play a hand with me (NLTRN)

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for posting the hands Dromar. Kudos to the unknown villian - he played very well.

The one thing that surprised me was how well leading OOP worked out for him (see hands 7,27,29). I don't do this much, which probably is a mistake. He won with his meduim strength hands and didn't lose much with bottom pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really like his preflop call in hand 7. I think he got lucky a bit in this match, and hand 7 is an example of that. I'm pretty sure that he wasn't really caring much at first, but then tried a bit harder on the end.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I am def in favor of more of these threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend says he's not interested in doing another one of these, unfortunately. He didn't really like all the e-mailing and the slow pace. And I don't know if I want to host another one of these, at least not for a while.

Presumably anybody could set one up though. The toughest part is finding a villain, but a 2p2'er with enough discipline not to check the thread would work fine I'm sure. It's really not that difficult. Anybody wanna volunteer to be the next host or villain?