View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Borgata Poker Room Rates

Jeffage has most of the details. Some additional randoms....

It is $100 for Sun-Thurs. You usually don't need to book ahead - though for some reason, this past Sunday, nothing was available at the poker rate.

For the weekend it's $125, but those almost always have to booked ahead. You can try bothering the floor and asking day-of if something popped up, but that doesn't work too well.

I've had 500+ hours this year of 10/20 or 1/2 and do not qualify for weekend rates.

My brother has ~100 hours of a mix of 2/5, 5/10, and a touch of 10/25 and he not only gets weekend rates, but also gets concert ticket offers. All I got was a stupid Maxim subscription. He also got his black card just for sitting at the 10/25 while he was waiting for a 5/10 seat to open up and the floor offered it as a consideration for the wait.

Me, even though Joe is really nice to me, he wouldn't reissue a black card until I was 975+ comp dollars for the year. (I let my play lapse while on six month break)

No play requirement anymore.

I once got a free room by collapsing in front of the slot machines right near the escalators, back when the poker room was downstairs. Security brought me up to a room in a wheelchair.