Thread: Rock Band
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Rock Band

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Par,

Amazon Prime FTW! I preordered through there, although I'm concerned they won't be able to fullfil all of them right away.

And man, you are old! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Couple of problems with Amazon; first, they are NOW listing the special edition (full kit) for $249.99, which is a full $80 higher than anyone else. I swear it was $169.99 when I checked the other day. Even worse-

[ QUOTE ]
Rock Band purchase policy
Rock Band is in very high demand and the initial industry supply will be limited. Amazon.com is accepting pre-orders for this item; however, we will not be able to fulfill all pre-orders immediately when the item is released. We will fulfill orders as inventory becomes available, and we expect that all pre-orders will be fulfilled by mid-December. The estimated delivery date for these pre-orders may not be accurate when the order is placed, but we will fulfill pre-orders as quickly as possible as we receive inventory of this item.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that noise. I am going to call Fry's the millisecond they open on Tuesday and try to reserve a copy. Barring that, I will order from somewhere OTHER than Amazon and bite the bullet on the overnight shipping charges.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I see Amazon only has 3rd party sellers listed now, hence the prices. I checked my pre-order though, and it says I should get it by the 23rd, for $169.

Might have to see what happens on eBay though at this rate!

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw Ebay. Come hang out with me at Best Buy tonight and guarantee you get it! I am taking tomorrow off to sleep in and then play. I may have a problem.