View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:27 AM

Default Re: NYC Trip Report - Diablo as my wing

[ QUOTE ]
I stopped reading at the 2nd paragraph. I hope this [censored] isn't serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

it sounds very serious. and quite believable although until now i didn't really peg diablo as the PUA type...but i can see how it could work.

nice job guys.

Barron

EDIT: just got through the whole thread where apparantly yeti made this sh*t up. also believable but i wouldn't put something like this past anybody really. nyplayer and i talk about this stuff and he suggested i take an actual class when i get back to NY, they cost like 600. he is also the one who recommended "the game" to me.

while i have tons of confidence in everyday situations, i lack confidence in a club/bar type setting and have only had 2 "night out" type nights wehre id take a girl home after just meeting her that night in a dance club kinda place. and 1 of those i went out w/ a few girls as my wings. it's way easier to pick up girls when you are the one chill guy in a group of hot sorority chicks ('set merging' happens so easily and you can take your pick from there since the fact that your'e the only guy in that group is your social proof) either way, it may be worth it to take the class even though im pretty far from the AFC moniker (but feel like i deserve it in club/bar type spots)

anyways, LAME that it was made up but i liked the read nevertheless.

in the future thought, keep it realz.