View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 02:19 PM

Default Re: New York Knicks \'07-\'08 playoffs or Busto thread

[ QUOTE ]
I've only watched Randolph play a little, and am surprised to see him freely take 20 foot jumpers.

So far, he's been missing them, but is that really his range? If he can shoot that distance consistently, then I think that is an additional argument for starting Lee as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the T-Wolves game he was a black hole from the outside but you must not have seen the Cavs game because he hit 4 or 5 right in Gooden and Z's face. He does have that range. But yeah, overall, he'll score more points if he goes inside. It just looks like laziness to me. He'll get the ball 17 feet out against a slow opponent and just shoot it when he could take it to the hole with a little effort and score or get fouled or both. The other problem with his shooting after the clear out is that there is no movement on offense making the Knicks really easy to box out and therefore not giving them any chance for an offensive rebound.

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, I still don't see much evidence that this team is committed to playing defense. And until they do so, they will be doomed to mediocrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT