View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
FlyWF,
What about do you refrigerate coke thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about the upside down can thread or another one(who doesn't refrigerate beverages? Oh, man, just the possibility of that thread existing is tilting me.)? I only remember the upside down can thread.

The worst part of that one was he had clearly put thought into his decision and even had a scenario that "proved" his way was better. It was sort of like watching an amputee put together Legos.

The best part was a few weeks later when he made a post in the Coke Zero thread that included pictures of the various beverages and someone FYP'd him with inverted pictures. One of the more cutting FYPs in interweb history, imo.

'tone,

The unnecessary imo is both clearly retarded and completely irresistible. Once you start doing it it is impossible to break the habit.

The best part about this thread is the wealth of 04 and 05 reg dates.

So here's a big one: What era of 2p2 was the best? Could sometime graph 2p2 quality over time?

I think late 05 early 06 was the peak, but that was also the time of my most serious poker playing and I mostly confined myself to STTF back then.