View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: This kinda pissed me off

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? They run a business. They buy video games from you for $20 and resell them for $55. What is upsetting to you about this? If you think this is so outragous, why don't you start your own business where you buy video games from kids for $50 and resell them for $55? No flaw in that plan, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

So if I have a problem with their policy I should start my own company or STFU? That sounds completely logical, sir. Do go on.

They have already profited from my initial purchase a few days ago, why do they need to make more money off the same purchase? Also, does making your customers happy not count for anything? If I decide to not buy games at all from them anymore, that's hundreds of dollars a year of my money that is going to a rival business. So even from a pure profit standpoint, it makes sense to do what they can within reason to make me happy so that I continue to give them my business. There are so many game stores around and the only thing seperating any of them is customer service. What I asked for was not crazy or unreasonable at all, anyways.

[/ QUOTE ] Ok. You're right. I can't tell you what should piss you off. Stop shopping there sounds like a brilliant idea. Good luck finding a store that lets you return opened video games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even if every other store does the same thing, you don't think making an exception to the rule to please a customer that won't even lose the store money in a vacuum is a good idea?

[ QUOTE ]
So you think they should offer people to rent the game for $5/week? Like I said, might be an awesome business plan. You should try it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they should instead have a policy that f*cks everybody over because a few people decide to abuse it? Hey, I heard some people abuse car insurance policies, let's get rid of those, too! What are you in seventh grade?