View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

[ QUOTE ]

I was writing about once a day and then got a letter back from them saying that I was actually slowing down the investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

This is SOOOOOO pathetic.
FTP - YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!

FWIW - if all they're doing is waiting around for somebody's charges to clear or for someone else to send in ID then I don't see how sillysal's e-mails can be slowing their investigation at all.

And if it's really a matter of these e-mails getting in the way of their work or checking HH's or whatever and that reading and writing to their customers is really so time-consuming then that implies that they are taking an abnormally long time to do whatever the hell it is that needs to be done.

The more likely scenario is that they have to sit around and wait for some charge to clear or something but that they just don't want to deal with their customers' e-mails.

So they fire back a good old "the more you write to us, the longer we're going to take...nyah nyah nyah!!!"

Maybe if they actually responded within 3 days or whatever when they say that's what they're going to do they wouldn't have to deal with their customers always saying, "It's now been a week since you told me I would hear from you within 2 days. Please let me know you haven't forgot about me."

Seriously...tellling their customer to STOP WRITING TO THEM because it will make their investigation take longer is so horrible.

FTP Sean and Doug - I know I've been tough in my criticisms of you before but I really have been pulling for you guys because I think FT's success would be good for all of online-poker and I think the more options in safe and secure sites everyone has the better off everyone is.
Believe it or not, I have actually been restrained in some of my previous criticisms as you may be able to tell by my rapidly changing tone through this situation.

but I'm kind of sick of being polite I guess. You guys are not only keeping your own player in the dark but somebody there actually told her to stop bugging them or else they would take longer to get her the money back.

i think there are some serious customer-service issues that FT needs to address right-away. Not of the "we're looking into it and hope to make it better within a few months..." but now.