View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Chris Vaughn BluffMag multiaccounting

as far as this topic goes.. i think sites need to make some sort of release, emails, popups when u log in, etc, that clearly define a list of rules. i mean, i signed up for my accounts 3+ years ago, and back then i didnt think that if my computer crashed, and then exploded, if i called my buddy and told him to play my account and finish up the tourney and id ship him a %, it was a big deal.

i agree with andrew on this, in that sites need to make it ABC to understand the rules. everything is so sketchy and there are no clearly defined lines. when there is no clear rule on how everything plays out, stuff like this happens and will continue to happen until there is. i dont know anything about the ftp incident, but i know chris fairly well and think hes a great guy. again, im not defending him in this incident as i dont know what happened, but thats my thoughts on him as a person.

as far as the stars win goes, i know that durrr staked him for it, and im also 100% sure that durrr did not take over the account. dota is always more important than silly little tournaments. but yea, back to the main point, until sites clear up what their exact rules on things like this, INCLUDING stuff like coaching (which im pretty sure is allowed), one player to a hand (which is not enforced and is clearly stated to not be a rule), etc, then these things will continue to happen. ok continue the war.