View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 02:58 PM

Default Re: santa sensei\'s 5 days of christmas

[ QUOTE ]
Sponsor a child from the Appalachian region for one year through Children Inc.

1. Can't really compare buying a kid a winter coat or school supplies to buying a random 2+2er Guitar Hero 3 or Season _ of XXXX tv show.
2. It lasts a year. Freerolls are over in a few hours. WCOOP events are over in less than a day. A child with real needs will be helped for an entire year.
3. In the long term it may actually save you money because of instead of thinking of doing something like this again in a few months you'll just remember that you're already sponsoring a kid.
4. [censored] ton of good karma. I originally found children inc. through the lol donkaments drive. Figured I'd donate along with the rest and started running very well shortly after. I have continued to make periodic contributions throughout the year and have had my best year despite tougher games and there is still a month to go.
5. I know it's dirty tactics for me to pull out the sympathy card. If you sponsor a kid for a year and post it in this thread I'll also sponsor an additional child for a year and make the donation in your name. I'll obviously post it in the thread as well. So in essence you'll actually be sponsoring two children.

[/ QUOTE ]
He makes a good argument.

But mine is better.

Do you wanna' hear it?

OK. Here it is.

WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

YES IT'S A BIG BAD SHOW TONIGHT, DOG!

YEAH, IT'S THE BIG SHOW!

COME ON CRANK IT UP AND TURN ON ALL THE LIGHTS, Y'ALL!

WELL, GET READY FOR SOMETHIN!

THAT YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!

YOU WON'T SEE IT COMIN'...

BUT I PROMISE YOU'LL KNOW

THE BIG SHOW!

Also, ITT you said:
[ QUOTE ]
i am easily the worst blunt roller ever, but i make up for it by having a killer bong

[/ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...0&fpart=all

I can't roll blunts for [censored]. This is obviously a sign. Clearly the poker gods are trying to tell you that you must share your love of bongs with me.