View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It looks like browerkid took a shot at 10/20 and 25/50 yesterday. It did not go well lol

[/ QUOTE ]

he just get a rakeback payment for last month? how else would he have the money to do that

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't get this comment. He's one of, if not the toughest regs at 2/4 IMO, while you are basically a bad lag, from what I've seen. All I see you do is insult people, call out fish, etc. Browerkid plays a ton of hands and plays well. As for playing at 10/20, I noticed he was at one table with a 70/30 fish who was playing 2/4 earlier in the day, who had a full 2k buy-in on the table. I was wishing there was a seat open.

[/ QUOTE ]

you've played me like 100 hands - maybe you've coached more. lol @ me being a bad lag (pot meet kettle?) - perhaps you played me during my 30+/24+ VPIP/PFR prop?

and you just insulted half of this thread by calling browerkid one of the toughest 2/4 regs. he plays a ton of hands. he is a fairly solid player, and i've played him maybe 4k+ hands and never seen him on tilt, ever. however, he almost completely lacks imagination. he's a winner, but not a huge one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I regretted my post almost immediately; I'm not looking to get into a pissing match with anyone here. Browerkid is either running insanely hot vs. me, or his 90k sample in the datamine posted above is off; obv the former is more likely, but 90k hands is not a lot. I still expect him to be a strong 10/20 reg some day, not just because he doesn't tilt, but because from what I've seen, he doesn't spew and rarely seems to make a significant mistake. The other thing I like about him is that he doesn't whine, gloat, or talk trash at the table, which is rare.

I don't think I'm insulting others by complimenting one player's play. I've definitely been called a bad lag before. Whatever; everybody has to win chips their own way. I play nothing like Browerkid, but we both do OK; maybe my style just matches up badly (for me) with his and better vs. others.