View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Downswing Need Sanity Check from 2+2ers

[ QUOTE ]
jerry, a while back didnt you have a thread where you were a losing player over 200k hands at like 50NL/25NL?? and played as high as 100NL??? so what are you talkn about not being comfortable playin higher than 10NL. And everyone tried to give you good advice, even jony offered to coach you for a very reasonable price and you wouldnt take it?? correct me if im wrong plz.

and yea 10NL is def loose/passive so i guess i just ran good when i built my bankroll and moved up quick playin TAG??...

BUT OK OK OK your advice is correct i give up (loose/passive works in loose/passive games) and everyone knows games get more aggro as you move up so then you must realize that YOUR STUCK AT 10NL...i hate gettin in gay dick waving arguements but some ppl wanta move up (and my guess is OP wants to) and the style you advocate is EXTREMELY exploitable as you move up and bad advice in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you recall i played nitty/TAG in the hands in the 200k post. which is exactly why i KNOW it does not win. and there were a couple hands of 50nl and 200nl on there thats how i know i'm not comfortable playing that high...because i tried it.