View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:22 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I just signed up for a moneybookers account. I did the address/bank/credit card verification thing, and when it's all complete I will do a trip report. So far it looks pretty painless.

One stupid question I have though for the moneybookers users. I tried to verify my bank account and entered in the information. Do I need to make a bank transfer from my bank to moneybookers before it's verified? On my account page it says my bank is registered after I filled in the info but my limits have yet to increase.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't deposit to MB with a credit card hoping to use those funds to fund a poker account. I found out the hard way that "credit cards cannot be used to fund gaming related sites". Of course there's like no mention of this until after the fact, and after they've collected their fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I haven't had a problem with my TD visa buying into a poker site. What credit card were you using? I don't really need money in MB to deposit into sites but rather I need to set up an ewallet to move funds around and cash out to MB.

Edit: I started verifying my credit card and clicking "for gaming purchases" when I set it up. I haven't seen anyone else here had a problem using a credit card for gaming purposes. Anyone else confirm?