View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 11:20 AM

Default Working in a hostel in Europe for a month(ish)...whats my plan?

Ok, so I've taken a very monetarily -EV decision and am going to be working in a hostel in Europe for about a month. It's in a very well known party city. It's a sweet place with a good vibe, everyone is really friendly etc. For the past 2-3 years I've been playing poker professionaly and have always missed the working environment so I'm seeing it as a fun non-committal thing to do. Plus shifts are only 4 hours long.

A lot of tail obviously comes through the doors. Some of the staff are pretty hot, but I figure my best policy is to go after guests only. This way I dont have to worry about messy situations and awry looks while I'm trying it on with people coming in and out of the place.

I've already scored a BJ on the stairwell from a 6/10 Canadian chick

The worst thing is definitely the fact that rooms are mostly dorms, and getting a place to have sex would be fairly difficult. I was thinking of paying extra for a single room instead of staying where the rest of the staff sleep, but this could come across as rude if they're like 'whats wrong with him that he doesn't want to stay with us'? etc etc.