View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: I\'m at Final Table of Caesars Palace Classic. First hand.... Help!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I raise this much because at this point there is 18,000 in the pot and I would be happy to take it down.

[/ QUOTE ] right, and I'm sure that's how it appeared to the villain. So he can eliminate AA and KK from your range, maybe even QQ. Here's what you have shown him: you don't want any callers, and you've left yourself room to fold. Given that you were the BB raising 4 limpers, you could have done this with any two.

[ QUOTE ]
Villain was at other table when we were down to 2 tables and I have no line what-so-ever on his play other than he seems to be a very aggressive player

[/ QUOTE ] so call.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was part of my thought process.

I did forget to mention 2 things:

1) When he limped in I for some reason got the feeling he was strong....still..there is no way I am checking Js, because as I said b4 I have not played with him.

2) the way he shoved all-in. Once I completed my raise it was not clear the amount I was raising, I just cut out half 1K chips and half 500 chips, and I never announced an amount. This could have looked like a steal to him, or it could have looked very strong depending on the interpretation.

He said "All-in" just as I released my last raising chip as if it was his plan.