View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 02:46 PM

Default beat: roomate issue

, my roommate and i have a hudge problem. I like to watch pr0n at all hours of the day and i like to connect my computer to my stereo to get the full pr0n sound experience. apparently i like to watch pr0n too much and i spend an average of 4 hours a day just watching, only jackin' it about 2 hours. So there is a lull of about 2 hours where im justing blastin' jenna jameson getting double teamed and my roommate doesn't want me to do that anymore. So i gave in and only use the speakers when i am jacking it but he was still annoyed by that. I mean for a guy who goes through two boxes of tissues a week you wouldnt think that i wanna stop watchin' my favorite shows and stuff like that. He proposed that i can no longer play it through my speakers at anytime and i cant jack it while he is watching pr0n on his computer. Is this a fair deal for me? I want to be able to jackit and listen to the full sound experience as many hours a day as possible. I proposed i can go full sound anytime from 10am - 5pm. Sound if jacking from 5pm-1145pm. no pr0n from 1145pm-1200am. Sound if not jacking from 1200am-425am. Only headphones form 425am-1000am. Who is correct in this scenario, me o my roomate?