View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:57 PM

Default HOOTER\'S TRIP REPORT WITH PICS!!

In no particular order here are some things I [censored] hate.

I hate that beautiful people no matter how [censored] dumb they are will never be homeless and will most likely live an above average life.

I hate beautiful girls who realize how attractive they are. They [censored] become so [censored] scandalous and get everything they want by using their self acquired ability to manipulate people because of how attractive they are.

I hate mustard, so [censored] nasty it is uncomprehendable to me.

I hate the very idea that the New World Order/Illuminati actually exist and have been since their beginning trying to take over the world.

I hate the United Nations, I dont [censored] trust the way that [censored] works (see above)

I hate that some real influential people in America have been killed and its mainly because of what they said or their influence on a mass number of people.

I hate when people argue for an extended period on what type of music or band in particular is the best.

I hate not being able to smoke right now, but im gonna cheat cuz thats how I [censored] roll.

I hate psychics/tarot card readers/Jon Edward. They are [censored] liars and they take advantage of weak people and lie to them to make money. They put false hope in people and contribute nothing to society.

I hate the Ohio Buckeyes football team

That is all for right now, im not sorry about the deceptive [censored] title. Feel free to contribute, feel free to bash on me, feel free to tell me to [censored] off. I dont [censored] care.