Thread: call of duty 4
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: call of duty 4

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I might spend the rest of my life trying to get past the fkkking ferris wheel waiting for helicopter part.

[/ QUOTE ]
when you set the guy down, look to hsi right and there is a tree, use this tree as cover, and you will realy only have to look to your right, which is right at the wheel and behind it. It limits the space you have to look at, and should give you enough cover to not have to worry about the [censored] he is shooting at. Also, plant all you claymores before he uses the raido.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that's what I've been doing but a dog has killed me like 6 of the ~10 times I've tried this part even though I press the knife button. I used all my claymores at the last checkpoint. Do you have to be fully standing to knife the dog or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I have no idea if you have to be standing. I beat the game on the hardest setting (veteran?) and I have never once knifed a dog. If I manage to shoot it before it gets to me, cool. But I die every time to those [censored].

Not having claymores here is going to suck. I would honestly think about restarting the level if you are having tons of trouble. If you have tried it 3 times, no worries. If you have tried it 23 times, restart.