View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: Whats he longest you will grind/make out w/ girl before you give up?

[ QUOTE ]
Whats the point where you should just give up and call her a c*ck tease and walk out?

[/ QUOTE ]

This time frame decreases with age (and often with liberal amounts of alcohol...but age is the more important factor here).

Before I hit my eighteenth birthday I would take the same approach you took. The "wear her down" method...I pulled an all-nighter (that sounded oh-so similar to the story you're telling) and by the time the sun came up we finally managed to get nekid. The sexytime did not correct the blue-ball issue and I vowed never again to let it happen.

While I remain "rapist-free" all these years later...I'm not killing myself trying to get some. I'll try to "caress" the vagine once or twice and if that's rebuffed I have no problem watching baseball...as that's clearly what she wants to do too.

On a side note: Some girls just aren't going to remove their clothes because you've dry-humped for hours. It doesn't mean that in a week or a month she won't. But calling her a "cocktease" and hitting the bricks is almost a guarantee it won't be for you.