View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:34 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
It's sort of like the few voices inside Islamic culture that have the guts to rail against extremists hijacking their religion

[/ QUOTE ]

don't want to derail this thread at all but i found that pretty offensive. 99.99% of muslims are against the actions of these extremists. go to any mosque, or muslim rally and you will hear this for yourself. the problem is the american media doesn't put this stuff out there for you to see. i would not expect such an ignorant comment from you suzzer.

anyways, back to the thread i agree wtf was ST still doing living in MIA? bottom line is that mia is just not a safe area. and why is he not in those gated communities in miami where gloria estefan and shaq live? or somewhere gated in coconut grove? i just don't understand why someone so high profile with enemies would live in a expensive 'regular' neighborhood.

also, i remember when whitlock was first coming up and was writing for the ann arbor news covering the univ of mich and the fab 5. he has always been someone in imo who just wants to write controversial stories to get his name out their. he knows that since hes black he can get away with saying things that others can't. i personally don't like him, but some of his topics are interesting, but pretty much nothing is 'wow', like he wants people to think.