View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: quick turn decision

"the reason why many people find spots like this frustrating, is that with so little information you're basically making a high variance decision that equates to a stab in the dark."

no. the reason why this spot is a pain is bc this guy has absolutely no regard for my action. i capped the freaking flop. im screaming big jack or overpair and hes still coming at me like he has the nuts.

"you're going to need more information than "sb is 33/24/1.2 and proly a winner in the game" "

i suppose this is an example. and i could dig up other examples now that you made me think about it. i feel this guy doesnt read hands too well and overvalues certain holdings. or maybe its a genius play. i folded. at sd they chopped, both holding qj. so was his play genius?

hes reppin a duece or j8 or maybe 88 or jj. does he know thats what hes reppin? or is he thinking duhhh top pair bet.

whats my range in his eyes? overpair, tj to aj or flush draw (i doubt i cap the fd but maybe with ak.) is his play genius bc he knows that i wont raise the turn after given action with just an overpair? should i be raising overpairs here?