View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:31 PM

Default Re: HU SnG\'s - Suggestion for PokerStars / FullTilt

PokerStars Support,

Hi, I'm writing this letter because I have a suggestion to improve the game for myself and other players.

I mainly play heads up tournament games, or heads up sit n' go poker. I find that often times I get involved in a long and fun match with another good player and we both want to play each other again. When the game finishes we sit in another game but a lot of times another random player will register before one of us can sit and we miss out on playing again.

For this reason I am suggesting that PokerStars adopt a "rematch" button, similar to Ultimate Bet. That way if 2 players both agree to a rematch they can play each other again without having to worry about another player sitting with us.

Thank you and continue to provide me with the best poker site around,

XXXXX

Change around some stuff so they're not all the same.

A couple "I think you should add a rematch button because I like to play the same players multiple times" should be good too. Obviously if a ton of people send it to Stars they're going to realize it came from the same spot, but if we all support this change anyways it's an honest attempt at getting something changed.