View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Quick question for pro life people.

[ QUOTE ]
No they're a small portion of society. In the U.S. some recent polls show that there are more who support "pro life" measures than those who support "pro choice" measures. My take from the polls is that at least 50% of the U.S. supports some retrictions on abortions.

The "pro choice" vs. "pro life" stances are probably too simplistic. I could link to the polls but they're easy to find with google searches if interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Communists are common through the developed world. Pro-lifers are only common in a few developed nations (one in particular, where fundamentalists wage war for control).

We don't have to look at trends though. We're talking about a specific country.

Norway!

Yes, we're talking about Norway, and whether a person who lives in Norway is "living in the real world." Are you going to claim there are more pro-lifers than communists in Norway?

Are you so ignorant as to think everyone lives in the US, even when their location and posts state otherwise? For the record, I live in New York and I rarely meet pro-lifers. I'm sure they're common in the ethnic communities around here, but I don't mix with those communities much. Does that mean I don't "live in the real world?"