View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Who the hell is jordankickz?

Does anyone know who jordankickz is on Stars?

I was knocked out of the Nightly $100K final table by this guy on March 17th. I had looked up his results on www.thepokerdb.com along with the other players when the final table started and he had a win in a small $50 tourney earlier in the week for his only significant cash. He finished 2nd and collected $16K.

I remembered the name because his KQ beat my AK all-in preflop. Anyway, I was watching the final few tables of the Sunday $1M this past weekend when it had the $1000 buy-in and I noticed he was there. He ended up finishing 6th good for almost $60K.

I suppose you could write off two final tables so close together as a fluke but when I checked his results again he had added a final table in what I think is the $200 Sunday Warmup good for $12K the day after his 2nd place finish in the Nightly $100K.

Then he added another final table in the Friday $100K where he finished 4th for $8K. Then the big score in the Sunday $1M was two days later.

So that is four final tables in nine days in tourneys with buy-ins of $150 or more. All of that after only having one meaningful cash. Either this guy had his luckbox fully charged or he's suddenly the hottest player online.

I noticed he was in the $100 rebuy tonight so he might be trying to add another big cash.