View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Is it possible to just be an unlucky person?

in my opinion its certainly possible to "run bad" for extended amounts of time in poker, in life, etc. you could be the .001% of people at the bottom of the spectrum.

[ QUOTE ]
And yes I'm aware my sample size is small.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you were...you probably would have a better outlook than the one you have:

[ QUOTE ]
I really hate making this post because I know it seems like just a whiny bad beat post and I really feel gay writing it but I am just now feeling like everything is going against me. Every time I play poker I think "in what way am I going to lose this time?" I stopped playing live for the time being because no matter what I do, I lose. If I play super tight, I lose. If I play loose-passive, I lose. If I play loose-aggressive, I lose. Nothing I do works, everything I do fails. I've passed the phase of being pissed off at it all and now I'm just kind of in a daze, as if its no surprise that when it happens. I keep thinking things like "it can't possibly get worse, can it?" and yet it seems to just keep getting worse and worse and I don't know what to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can almost guarantee this is effecting your play in a bad way.

obviously you know this, but you cannot change your luck. just keep playing correctly and things should turn themselves around, assuming you're a winning player.