Thread: GrannyMae Post
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: GrannyMae Post

[ QUOTE ]

i still have some lingering thoughts tho. first, if this is par for the course in BBV (as i assume it is as it was moved by a mod without cleaning up the attack), then all i can say is that BBV is out of control and makes the old OOT look tame.

second, i appreciate this thread being taken out of comission as it was simply a bashing oppty. for PITTM and his minion brazillo. however, it is a legit question that i'd like to repost. where should this be done? remember, it does no good to post the question in a forum that is not read by people who played, and some that cashed, in the wsop.

thanks to most for renewing my confidence in this place. the fact that it stayed up for 12 hours was not making me feel too good.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's adanthar's first day and I was out on the town because my sister is in town. This is the kind of reason I wanted more mods in bbv was so we could deal with stuff like this as quick as possible when I'm not around. I simply do not have time to deal with the level of stupidity in BBV on a regular basis and certain things will get through the cracks like this from time to time.

GW