View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: meh hs girl advice

[ QUOTE ]
guys once again i failed to talk to her today. there is no excuse for this and i won't make any.

it may just be the way i am but i have to overcome it.

now the first time she talked to me about my locker was like monday. if i talk to her next monday and maybe ask her how she think she did on the test will that be fine? i feel like im toeing the line of having waited too long.

also i appreciate the advice but i agree that negging is a poor idea for many reasons.

1. pua [censored] is designed to get 10s. i dont think shes a 10 and on any other girl it can be overkill

2. pua [censored] is designed for 'cold approach,' meaning you have never seen the girl in your life when you talk to her. since i have a context for talking to her i can and should tone it down a bit. this means no black nails, no top hats, no palm reading and overly obnoxious behavior. unlike with strangers where you are playing to win with nothing to lose, here i am playing not to lose. at least to the extent that i wont be going too overboard.

3. and most importantly, negging her would be incongruent with my image. i have to put my best self forward but i can't fake it. she's observed me unless she's oblivious and she will see through it

anyway yeah..is monday too late?

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell don't you understand???

YOU HAVE TO TALK TO GIRLS TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM!!!

They aren't going to just walk up to you and whip out your dick for you.