View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 04:53 PM

Default NT!, it was me....

who changed jordiepop's title. Jordie has been cool with me over the time he's been here on 2+2. I've helped him a great deal with his game through occasional PMs. He still seems young and perhaps a bit immature in regards to some things but all-in-all I think he tries to be a productive member of the forums. Anyway, here's how it went down...

He PMed me asking if he could have a custom title. I said "sure, what do you want?" He said GRINDER and I went in to change it. While in his account I saw that he had been given an *. So I figured that if he was to be given another * the mod giving it to him would have to read the notes already in there. Those notes would include that he currently has one * (no notes about it being removed). So that mod would then give him his 2nd *. As long as it states in the notes how many *s someone has it shouldn't matter if they're displayed in the members title. ~this was my thought process~

I should have made a note that I gave him a new title. I did not. So I am guilty of not leaving the note.

For the record:
I have never before unbanned any member that was banned by another Mod. I have never removed a * for anyone's account. (this includes this recent incident with Jordie. If I was trying to remove the * I would have removed the notes) Counting Jordie, I've probably given a total of 3 custom titles since I've been a mod. I have never disclosed any information from this forum to anyone.

Sorry if this caused problems.