View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 02:30 PM

Default Re: My fat ass gets on a scale (Live TR + bonus NSFW)

"Nice job, but I hope you realize how atkins works and that if you don't get your ass into gym right about now AND start a balanced carb diet, you will regain everything at much higher rate than you were loosing it?"

Both of the above are part of the actual atkins diet, or atkin's 'lifestyle.' Many people have the misconception that no carbs ever = atkin's, which really isn't the case.

OP,

Grats on the success and progress, and keep up the good work. Truer words couldn't be said about the realities of being fat. A comedian I can't think of the name of once said something along the lines of "Yeah, all the fat people I know say they would do anything not to be fat... Except eat less, get some excercise once in awhile, stop gorging on sweets, etc." As a fatass realist, I agree with him, but there is definitely another variable that is hard to describe, outside of pure weakness really. It's especially bad when you do realize that you don't want to be weighed, have a picture taken of you, be seen in a gym or swimming pool, etc.