View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 07:13 PM

Default Re: improving my WTSD

i'm also calling the river in hand 5, though bet-fold is reasonable.

hand 6 looks like a bad fold to me, there are a million hands that are semi-bluff raising that turn, plus you've probably got 4-6 outs to improve if you are behind.

hand 9 bet-fold the turn is standard, check-fold is real weak sauce in that spot. if you do this a lot you're going to get floated to death. check-raise would be super freaky if he's doing this all the time.

hand 10 find a raise somewhere, flop or prob turn. why are you assuming you're behind? many people with donk with any two on that board. you've got nearly 5000 hands on this guy but no read on what a donk means?? as played i've got no idea what to do on the river, probably a fold is ok.

hand 14 - this is probably ok, but again if it looks like you give up easily out of position this could be a float. something to be aware of.

one further thing, i don't much like raising limpers with unsuited high cards from the blinds, multiway especially (i.e AK in hand 7 is asking for trouble unless the field is super passive). unless you're doing this with a decent range it gives away your hand and makes you easier to play against, and plus gives others the odds to chase further.