View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 09:41 AM

Default Re: Turning 35, or Starting the Back 9

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You sound like a sad & lonely person with a chip on your shoulder.

[/ QUOTE ]

? Who me or Kilgore?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kilgore

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to share with us the reason you feel this way?

Don't take my question above as a challenge, as I'm not looking to get into a beef with you about it, but I take away the opposite sentiments from his post

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I had the same thought Myrtle. After coming home last night and reading some of the replies to KT's post I was kind of surprised. To me it was a cool post, right up my alley, but apparently other people only saw the bitterness in it. Go figure [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Actually, my immediate thoughts on reading KT's post were that he and I had similiar personality types. I would venture to say that a lot of youngest siblings feel this way, that we are sort of transparent to our families. I like the fact that KT is willing to accept it and to share his feelings on the board. Wish more people were like that actually as it does sort of help me out.

Oh and the thing that Brad said, it made me chuckle initially because I thought he was replying to me (No one has ever told me I have a chip on my shoulder! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) I think it illustrates how very different people are and how we interpret things differently based on our personalities. To Brad, KT's post seems bitter and sad. To me, KT's post is just an honest reflection on some disappointments in life but acknowledgment that you have to live in the present and enjoy what you're given. And hell yeah, people can be problematic KT. I look at it as a test.