View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
To me Amanda seems pretty and friendly, but I'm surprised at all the credit she's getting from some of you guys. Just curious, what do you think she's done to deserve to win?

wisehand, I agree with you that her best move might be turning on Todd, and if she wants strength in numbers she could probably get Eric, PG, and Courtney to go along for the ride. And Arctic, I think you're right about all the Idol quid pro quo stuff at the end that could happen with Todd & James, all the more reason for them to get Todd out now.

My guess for final four is the same as Arctic's: 4. Amanda 3. Courtney 2. Denise 1. James

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows Amanda has been in control or at least in the powerful alliance since day 1 but they haven't even thought about voting her out. She hasn't alienated herself from anybody and seems like everybody on the jury likes her. As on now there's not a final 3 that she wouldn't win against.

James better start playing nice to the remaining survivors. He can't afford to lose any more jury votes.