Thread: QQ v delta_k
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 09:21 PM

Default QQ v delta_k

villan is delta_k. for those of you noobs who don't know who he is, he was a long time strat poster and had controversy follow him everywhere (much like a mini FGators if you will).

He and i have a decent amount of history. I've outdrawn him in close situations (near coinflips) in the past for stacks.

like this- I open KQ[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] otb, he rr-es with AK. flop K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] he bets i shove he calls and i win.

we also got it in on a 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] board and my Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] held up against his A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] for stacks.

he stacked me the same day with QQ vs. my 99 on 322 board (given my image, I think it was okay at the time).

He generally plays fairly straightfoward. There was a pot the other day where i folded in a rr-ed pot to him. he opened otb, I rr with TT in sb, he calls. flop K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] i bet he calls. turn 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] we both check. river 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] i check and fold to his psb (we are both semi deep) and he showed 78[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].

so, that is most of the history. i think he plays a looser tag game like 22/16 or something along those lines. he knows who i am and probably views me as aggressive.

a point- the other day, he opened pf utg, i called with pp, flop came 583r he bet and i bluff raised. he smallish 3-bet and i folded pretty quick. i think that he knows i'm capable of bluff raising flops.

Absolute Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $243.20
UTG+1: $403.50
CO: $161.20
orange: $483.70
SB: $394
BB: $22.10

Pre-flop: (6 players) orange is Button with Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $8</font>, 2 folds, orange calls, 2 folds.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($19, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $12</font>, <font color="#cc0000">orange raises to $44</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises to $102</font>, <font color="#cc0000">orange raises all-in $475.7</font>

right? this is sortve a dumb post but delta disagreed with me so whatever.