Thread: Organ Donations
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Organ Donations

[ QUOTE ]
peachy, try reading the thread. what proof do you have that hospitals are less likely to try harder to save you? seems like a pretty big conspiracy. i think we all know some people who work in hospitals. wouldn't they all have to be "in on it"?

also i heard 9/11 was an inside job, confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

1st off i dont have time to read the whole thing...get over it, 2nd i can post my opinion based on the 1st post or the 1st few posts - there is NO requirement i read the WHOLE thing...get off your high horse...

there have been studies (and yes they were scientific)...and no im not gonna go find them for you right now because my life is consumed with other things and i frankly dont care if you believe me or not. Donate ur organs if u want...who cares...

do u think someone u know is going to "openly" admit this fact?? They allowed or didnt prevent someones death?? or didnt do everything they could?? hahaha thats why studies conclude this...because some have been done anonymously. But again...i dont have time to argue this one as im sure u will have a great asinine comeback and more argumentative comments..