View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Re: Beat: Absolute is *actually* rigged (serious) (read me)

[ QUOTE ]
Secondly, how many times did he get to the river? We have the DB where he played 500 hands. I want to see how many hands in the 500 did he get to the river, and how often during hands that went to showdown, did he put chips in behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have an aggregate of a couple of thousand hands, I think (those are all different DB's).

Of the hand histories I've seen (ike's), he's made a few dumb minbet bluffs with the worse hand, and made a bunch of huge, uncalled overbets, some % of which also must have been bluffs. He also floated (with a hand capable of improvement vs. a better, 'big' hand) two or three times.

What *never* happened, in a ~100 hand stretch of HH's that I reviewed from Ike - in which he played 95% of hands and only ever folded pre-river (in a pot with Ike and, I suspect, anyone else) when Ike had top pair or better - was him *calling* a bet on the river when behind.

Also, in the first two thirds of the HH, he did not raise PF three times. Two of those times, he limp/called 1x and folded 1x PF when ike had aces and queens. The third, someone else was in the hand and made a big raise, to which he also just folded.

That, plus the PT screenshots you've all seen, is the evidence we've got. Well, that, and the 1K donkament HU call with T high, by a guy who had 48K at 120/250 in the toughest regular internet donkament and would have had a 65K stack if his hugely 4-bet A6 had held up vs. T9 on a 762 board.