View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

[ QUOTE ]
hey fellas...

enjoyed reading some of these threads...i obviously dont play near as much as most of you. most all of you i respect very much. i would love for you to let me know what you think of my play. i play mostly for fun as opposed to a living like some of you. but i would love constructive criticism...

[/ QUOTE ]

IWILLBLUFFYU off the top of my head my impression was that you probably play more pots than most regulars, but tend to be pretty sharp postflop. Hand selection particularly out of position might get you in trouble sometimes, but in a very small sample size I have you at about roughly breakeven. I think your stats are probably very similar to what mine were when I started playing poker at Party, and over there it was very profitable. There are a lot of players on FTP though of course who can give you a headache if you limp something marginal out of position and that might be the part of your game that could be the difference between breaking even and profiting significantly.

Of course I have no clue as to what your actual results are but if you're playing primarily for fun, then no big deal right?

Anyway that's all I can contribute from the limited amount that I know about your game. Others may have a different impression.