View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

[ QUOTE ]
huge mistake. if he had spent even five seconds thinking on the second level, he would've known to play one idol tonight. not only was it the perfect time for them to blindside him, but he has two idols and three(?) opportunities left to use them, so if he wins an individual immunity, one idol could go to waste.

this shows yau to be like a 5x better player than james, since he was able to use the idol properly even when it was a WAY tougher call.

one of the best ep's of survivor ever though for me, one of those rare times when you really don't know what will happen

pei-geih is such an underrated player. she has been making the optimal move for about six episodes now. she was by far the most convincing liar at tribal council - although i think it's debatable what was better for her, james to use the idol, or not. i wonder who eric voted for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric voted for james. Otherwise thay would have read his vote (all the unread votes are always against the person voted out). He said that it was a big risk to vote against Todd, but I don't see why. It seems like a no brainer to me (does he this Todd will turn on him or something?)