View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: ***Official SNF PHI/NE thread***

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
meh, the bs OPI call on moss which negated a touchdown kept this game a lot closer than it should have been.

[/ QUOTE ]
considering how many times moss has gotten away with OPI in his career i dont think you can complain about him drawing a ticky tacky one in this game

Edit: also, madden is obviously going senile

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't have tivo or anything so i couldn't really go back and look at this, but the only thing that would make me disagree with this argument is if the eagles' DBs were being very physical with moss beyond the 5 yard barrier as well. i saw them chipping and holding other guys a few times (and they got called for it, accounting for some of the very few penalty yards they drew in this game) ... wouldn't surprise me if i looked back on the footage and they were hanging all over moss. if that's the case, i would be pissed that they chose to call OPI in this instance. but i doubt you'll hear anyone from the pats complain about it and i don't have access to game film, so the point is moot.

in general i thought the officiating was decent today and have no big complaints