View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 09:41 PM

Default Re: US Department of Justice forces people to buy Microsoft Windows

[ QUOTE ]
So we have an article about one particular person. I guess you got me there, but the policy of requiring microsoft's "illegal monopoly" operating system is not particuarly aimed at this one guy. We'll give you half a point for that. So 0.5 out of four for you, significantly worse than the 1 out of 5 you (incorrectly) claimed I hit.

Good show.

[/ QUOTE ]
The judge made the ruling, not the justice department, if I'm not mistaken.

The guy is not in any way forced, no matter how much he whines. It is a simply a condition of his using a computer that he must have tracking software installed on it. That the tracking software only works on 95% of computers is a symptom of government efficiency. I'm sure they could have developed a Linux version for the benefit of hacker-crims everywhere. Then you'd be whining about government inefficiency....catch 22, no?

And yes, person, convicted felon person seeking freedom, in fact, is very different to "people". I could make a new post now: GOVERNMENT FORCES PEOPLE TO WEAR TRACKING DEVICES!. Well, yes, they do. Convicted felons. Who are given an option between this and jail.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on those of us who have to read these posts.