View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007, 08:56 PM

Default 67 flops bottom pair in small 3bet pot

Cryptologic - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $57.85
BB: $55.15
UTG: $49.25
MP: $52.35
Hero (CO): $51.30
BTN: $76.95

Reads: <font color="blue">im playing ~24/23, been stealing the blinds a lot but not really been getting played back at. usually been taking them down pf, but if not usually on the flop with a cbet, ive been 3bet once by some guy and folded.

villains running at 30/18/3, havnt tangle with him at all yet but feel he might be getting annoyed at my constant btn raises</font>

Preflop: Hero is dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.00</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">BB raises to $4.50</font>, Hero calls $2.50

Flop: ($9.25) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $2.50</font>, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($14.25) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero...

since his 3bet pf was so small and i had position i figured 67s was an ok hand to call with. on the flop his cbet seems really weak, but since i have a piece of it i dont really fancy bluffraising.

on the turn he seems really weak, i picked up a GS to go with my pair, should i bet to protect my hand from overs? maybe fold out pp's &lt; Q? or just check behind? and why [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

thanks!