View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 08:26 AM

Default Re: Letting strangers into your apartment building

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I lived in Westwood for a bit (in the apartments on Veteran near Wilshire) and I noticed that people were reluctant about letting me into my building there at all hours of the day. Much more so than I've seen people be at my current place in Barcelona.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea people in LA can be really anal. I live in the college apartments so it's not that big of a problem but I'd definitely imagine so if you live around Wilshire (High-end apartments, I assume. Anything that's close to Wilshire adds considerable value to the property.) @%@^%##%^#%&#&#^ rent. I'm wondering why you're asking this question though. Did something trigger you (besides the girls) that made you make this post? Like, some homeless guy was sitting next to the door and wanted to come in? People that come to my apartment just come straight in right after me before i can even have a chance to close the door, which is why I held the door and let them in first. I'm actually curious about this question as well, and hopefully we can get some real responses anytime soon before I leave my apartment in couple of hours..