View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 05:07 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Once a cheater always a cheater.........

everyone in the oot post is asking what i did, and i cant respond there, so i will have to post it here. When I first started playing internet pokers in 2003 before i found 2p2, my roommate and i started playing on pacific poker. after awhile, he said, hey, lets play on the same table, i thought it would be fun, so i said okay. we played some .05/.1 limit table and if i had aces or somesuch i would say "hey dude, fold! i have aces!". it took us about 2 weeks to realize this was retarded in lots of ways. so we stopped doing this. I posted that pacific poker had an obvious flaw since you could sit at the same table from the same IP address in the zoo. Grannymae decided that i was the worst cheating scum on the face of the planet and then decided to troll me for years. Recently, i got temp banned for doing one thing that was even slightly trollish back to grannymae, not that this site ever subscribes to double standards or anything...

anyways, thats what i did. i apologized and i dont cheat anymore. originally i said we made money. i have no idea if that is actually true or not. again, i apologize for doing it and i think it was a poor decision on my part.

yeah, feel free to xpost this to oot or whatever.