Thread: scar stories
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 AM

Default Re: scar stories

I was running to basketball tryouts in 3rd or 4th grade and tripped over a metal cable. The light was busted out in the parking lot of the school so there was no way I could see it. I ended up cutting my face a little bit and still have a pretty light scar running down the right side of my face.

I have 3 scars on my right hand from when I broke a finger in a fight in HS. They re-broke my hand before putting 3 pins into my bone. I am pretty much missing that knuckle and my finger is still pretty screwed up from it.

I cut my left finger open on accident once and felt sick to my stomach when I could see inside of it. It wasn't a huge cut at all, but it was pretty sick to see it opened up.

I got into a fight in downtown Seattle a while back and after refusing to slap the [censored] out of this guy's girlfriend, she came up behind me and hit me with a bottle. Unfortunately it didn't break (absorbs the force) and cut open my head a bit. It bled a bit and looked worse than it was, but I still ended up with a little scar on my head.