Thread: Why I lose?
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 10:22 PM

Default Why I lose?

Ive been wondering why am I losing, hopefully someone of you could point me what Im doing wrong.

My stats after about 10K hands are something like this.
VPIP:21-22
PFR:15-16
WTSD:36-37
W@SD:55-56
Flop AF: 4.05
Turn AF: 3.10
River AF: 1.35

I think I got preflop quite right, and does it even matter that much? But I guess that my aggression factors are too high, but I just dont know when not to bet/raise.

I have A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] @ CO. I open raise. BB calls. Flop comes:

4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

BB checks, I raise, BB re-raise. What I should do against normal TAG? Or normal LAG?

What if this happens constantly? Should I just not care about it and play my own game?

Another situation:
Im MP and I open raise with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J:hearts:

BTN call and BB Raise, 2 calls.
Flop:
A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9:hearts:4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

BB bets.

What should I do in that spot?

I know that variance can be bitch sometimes, but Ive read that running bad or playing bad thread here and checked from PT my winning % with ONE PAIR, TWO PAIR etc. and everything seems OK. Also when you dont have 100K hands with winning BB/100 , its hard to know if you are just running bad or is there some big leaks I cant find out.

Any advice is welcome!