View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On a lameness scale from 1 to 10 (10 being most lame), how would spending 1 million Full Tilt points to get a customized avatar rank? The value gets deducted from MGR, so I'm paying a 30% price for it (whatever they value that at), but there isn't much in the store that I want (and the higher valued items that I could sell I'll probably never reach).

It's kind of one of those, "that's kind of lame, but I don't really give a f--k unless it's totally lame, b/c it's kind of funny to be intentionally semi-lame" type of deals...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not so much lame as it's kind of confusing and irrelevant. It's kind of like a really white girl getting a Chinese character tattooed on her coin slot. Also, like a tattoo, you might find yourself actually regretting it later, making it worse than just wasting the points on something that disappears.

How about buying 40 custom Full Tilt hockey jerseys for 40 high-profile SF bums? What could you do with 24,000 poker chips? If you did something like buy 172 fleece blankets and donate them to the local homeless shelter, the tax write-off probably covers the MGR hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

good idea imo