View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 01:40 PM

Default Re: jokes you\'ve made IRL that flopped

I went to a Catholic grade school and middle school and in 8th grade we had this religious retreat where these crazy people came to our school to talk to us about Jesus. Another Catholic school came over from the other side of town to do the thing with us. So right away we are put into small groups with one crazy leader that was trying to be everyone's friend but was just obsessed with religion. The group is me, one of my friends and a bunch of kids from the other school that we did not know.

So to start out we all have to say our names and our hobbies. First unknown kid says "Im Josh and I like video games." Second kid says in the gayest voice/gestures ever, "Im Josh and I like karate and shopping," to which my friend raises his hand and interrupts, "I like the other Josh better." I cracked up immediately and everyone else just looked at him in shock.

Later in the same activity it gets to my friends turn, he says, "Hello everyone, my name is Jerry and I like to turn water into wine." The overly religious guy took him to the side and explained to him how this was "so not cool" to joke about