View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Two CallTheFloor Events in One Tourney

Well when i read the first decision I thought wow thats a miracle the Floor at the Sahara finally made the right decision. But then I read the second event and may faith in the Sahara Floor always getting it wrong was restored.

Either you follow TDA rules and a player who isn't in his seat when the second card is dealt to the button has his hand killed, or you follow the rule that a player who isn't in his seat when the action gets to him has his hand killed, either way this player has a dead hand. It might not be his fault, but thats irrelevant.

The thing is that I stopped playing the Shaara Tournament (even though I've had some success at that tourney) because the floor cocnsistently pissed me off. Along with almost always making bad rulings, he never balances tables, dealers will be hollering for him but he doesn't come over and take care of the problem, instead you just wait until a dealer on break happens to walk by and take care of the fact that one table has 11 players and another has 7.