View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:57 AM

Default Re: The TSA and a Dead White Lady

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i don't doubt it really, and i have absolutely no knowledge of this particular case. all i'm saying is if it had gone down as i described, he would still be saying "he broke her arm for dropping a piece of cake"

[/ QUOTE ]

from the reports and witnesses she cleaned it up but was still attacked. the justification for attacking the student videoing it on his phone I don't know.

that's a good argument you've got there btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i just watched the video. it said she was arrested for battery and littering. where did the battery come from? do you think that was just a made up charge? maybe she hit the officer, is that acceptable in your world? also it mentions the mother was later arrested for battery on the vice principal, is that ok with you? do you see it as some kind of injustice that the mother was arrested presumably for striking a school official?

i mean seriously.. can you at least admit what you wrote initially:

[ QUOTE ]
I like the one where a school security guard in some LA high school broke a girls arm for dropping a piece of cake in the cafeteria. oh, and then had her and her mother arrested. and they arrested a student and his sister I think who taped the incident on his cellphone.

[/ QUOTE ]

is absolutely ridiculous? "had her and her mother arrested" .. what does that even mean?? like if i go rob a bank and the cops come and arrest me can i say "STUPID BANK MANAGER, HE HAD ME ARRESTED! WHAT AN [censored]!"

the only thing that makes sense here is complaining about the arrest of someone who taped the incident on a cell phone. that is stupid obviously, and i'd like to hear what they charged him with.